Candle Care and Burn Tips
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. This will create the burn memory.
- Always trim your wick to about 6-8mm before you re-light your candle. This will ensure a long lasting candle.
- Please remember our candles are hand poured, not mass produced. Although efforts are made to ensure consistency, every candle will be different.
- The top of your candle may appear slightly uneven, this is a sign of natural soy wax being hand poured.
- After the first burn you can remove the crystal and botanicals from your candle by extinguishing flame and retrieving with a spoon. Rinse crystal in warm soapy water.